Unforgettable Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Your Day With Us & Be Creative - Make New Friends - Exchange Recipes & New Ideas!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
***** Welcome To Unforgettable Designs! We Are So Glad That You Have Joined Us. ***** Sign Up HERE For April's Gift Fairy Tags ***** Monday Is Wish List ***** Wednesday Is Hump Day ***** Friday Is TGIF *****

Our Rules - Please Read & Sign!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura
Administrator
Administrator
Laura

Our Rules - Please Read & Sign! - Page 2 Empty
#1PostSubject: Our Rules - Please Read & Sign!   Our Rules - Please Read & Sign! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome To Unforgettable Designs
(Please Read & Sign)

Here in Unforgettable Designs, we will have Tag Offers, Games, & Monthly Challenges.

We don’t have that many rules:

1 - Respect each other.

2 - If you post tags in here, please keep them clean…No Nudity, whatsoever.

3 - If you have a problem with a fellow member, please bring it to the management. Do not make posts that cause problems, between any other members.

4 - Make sure that all of your tags are Copyright compliant. All tags should have a copyright on them, no matter where you got the artwork from. All Tags must be No Bigger than 675x675 pixels in size!

5 - All of my tags that I have made, since 2010, will be posted under the section A-Z Name Tags, and are located in my Fotki account, and you are free to snag any of the name tags that are there, for yourself or for anyone, in any of the other groups that you may be in. All I ask is that you do not remove my "Tagged By Flowerlady" or "Made By Flowerlady" or "Made By Laura", or change the fonts, or make any changes whatsoever, to any of my tags. If I find out that you have, you will be banned from the group. I have not alphabetized all of them, yet, but will be working on them, now that have more time to do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 - Do not take anything from the group, and post in another group. We managers work hard, to try and find our weekly challenges, games, etc. If you are caught doing so, you will be banned from the group.

7 - Please post at least once a month, in order to remain a member here in this group.

8 - Please do not ask our members, to join anyone's group, including yours, if you have one. If you are caught doing so, you will be deleted from the group.

9 - Most of all…enjoy yourself.

Laura/Flowerlady
Manager of Unforgettable Designs

Last edited by Laura on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tamalita
tamalita

None

Our Rules - Please Read & Sign! - Page 2 Empty
#31PostSubject: Re: Our Rules - Please Read & Sign!   Our Rules - Please Read & Sign! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm

Read & Understood!
Back to top Go down

Our Rules - Please Read & Sign!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforgettable Designs :: OUR GROUP'S INFORMATION :: Our Rules - Please Read & Sign-
Jump to: